This position is responsible for identifying both new and inactive premium players within the Chicagoland market. The incumbent in this position will promote and maintain the utmost integrity and highest caliber of customer service to all patrons and employees of Ameristar East Chicago.
- Responsible for identifying both new and inactive premium players within the Chicagoland market.
- Ability to lead by example during difficult guest interactions and provide excellent customer service to Pinnacle guests and employees.
- Hires, develops and manages Casino Marketing Team.
- Maintains the sales team on task and meeting performance objectives.
- Provides guidance/coaching if goals are not being met, up to and including progressive discipline.
- Prepares schedules for Host Teams to ensure proper coverage in alignment with business volumes.
- Prepares and monitors reports in conjunction with Sales Force to ensure all VIP guests are touched on a regular basis.
- Effective management of multiple projects and ability to prioritize in order to meet key objectives.
- Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets the needs of our coded customer database.
- Supports and cultivates new ideas and methods to deliver business solutions.
- Immediately addresses service breakdowns and follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Establishes effective communication and positive working relationships with all participating departments.
- Accountable for helping formulate and adhering to department operating budget.
- Prepare project plans that aid in moving projects forward.
- Identifies ways to increase efficiencies or improve product or service.
- Identifies players and regional sales representatives able to assist in attracting business to Ameristar and develops sound relationships in order to increase market share and company profitability.
- Establishes and maintains the good will of premium players through personal contact, correspondence, entertainment, and promoting and selling the attributes of Ameristar East Chicago.
- Responsible for maintaining and following the property’s reinvestment percentages for these targeted patrons as provided for and directed by senior management and respective directors. Must be able to provide on-property and off-property complimentaries within the guidelines established by management.
- Develops, promotes and supports special events within targeted areas.
- Represents management at special events and promotions.
- Assists guests in the issuance of credit and complimentaries, and assists with reservations as appropriate.
- Adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.
- Must be able to work within a smoke-filled environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Strong administrative and communication skills required.
- Must be a team player willing to collaborate with established Executive Host staff.
- Proficient in MS Office computer applications.
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- College degree or equivalent experiencepreferred.
- Must have 5 to 10 years of previous experience as Player Development Representative or must have previous experience in gaming-related positions (preferably Casino Marketing) with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
- Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end to end customer experiences.
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Requisition ID 2018-30430