$250K — $500K+*
Performs daily corporate cash management and forecasting activities.
· Monitors and manages company’s daily cash position.
· Forecasts daily cash requirements and completes rolling four week forecast.
· Responsible for borrowing/investment strategies to minimize cost and maximize returns
· Manages and administers bank relationships, account access, and scorecards.
· Administers the debt portfolio and ensures compliance with bank covenants.
· Recommends and implements improvements to the current cash management processes.
· Ensures compliance with SOX controls, FBAR, FATCA, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing cash transactions and banking.
· Acts as an expert advisor on cash and bank operations for the business units and other corporate functional areas.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required
· MBA preferred
· CTP preferred
· Knowledge of cash management, forecasting, and internal controls
· Solid understanding of financial statement and corporate finance
· Familiarity with cash/bank management systems, ERP or Treasury Management Systems (TMS)
· Knowledge of MS Office including Excel and Word
· Knowledge of establishing a SOX compliant structure and FBAR reporting
· 12+ years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance and familiarity with Treasury Operations
· Accounting or financial analysis
· Supervisory experience
Valid through: 4/20/2021
$150K — $200K
6 days ago