Manages day-to-day funding, general ledger cash position and cash flow requirements for the organization.Job Description:
- Creating cash flow reports for senior management.
- Performing downloads of information from financial institutions and internal sources in preparation for automated account reconciliation.
- Managing organization's funds; overseeing the allocation of cash balances, loans, disbursements, and investments.
- Working with external vendors and bank representatives to identify opportunities for cost savings.
- 1 year - Experience in a leadership/management role required
- 7 years - Experience in treasury management/treasury services implementation required