In this position, you will manage the sales process for cash management solutions including managing and training Sales staff and ensuring a positive on-boarding experience for clients. If you a motivated, results-oriented leader with an effective sales strategy and ability to build out a successful sales team, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage, train, and develop a team - management, coaching, hiring, and employee relations; establish a collaborative team environment
- Prepare pipeline analytics to assist sales team with business development and client retention; coach and train on new products; manage product vendors
- Observe and identify market trends and client behavior; report findings and provide market insight to Private Client Groups and Senior Management
- Promote collaboration between the Sales and Client Delivery teams; ensure teamwork on the client onboarding experience
- Review client proposals and pro forma statements to ensure accuracy and efficacy
- Visit clients and assist Sales Officers on high value sales calls
- Minimum 10 years of experience with cash management services
- 5+ years cash management sales experience
- Strong knowledge of banking products; experience in commercial banking preferred
- Demonstrated experience with reporting and analytics; able to analyze data, identify trends and benchmark services
- Effective management skills with ability to direct, coach, motivate, develop and supervise staff
- Client service oriented with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- High ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred; Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus.