About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range offinancial products and services, including consumerbanking and credit, corporate andinvestmentbanking, securities brokerage, transaction services, andwealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing thecapital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’sMission and Value Proposition explains what we do andCiti Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providingfinancial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this samediversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best peoplewant to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Primary responsibility for this position is to manage the daily production activities of the shift including appropriate resource allocation, setting and reviewing performance goals, monitoring functional and shift-level metrics, ensuring all client SLA’s are met. For off-shift times, shift ownership extends to site ownership in the absence of other senior management.
- Responsible for managing a team of up to 6 transaction services managers and 150 staff members that fluctuates based on seasonal volumes and temporary staff hiring.
- Setting individual performance plans for direct reports, providing coaching and feedback through a formal review process.
- Responsible for the shift productivity and quality metrics. Ensure shift-wide operating efficiency by maintaining standards for conduct, quality, performance and productivity and addressing corrective action when necessary.
- Regularly monitor quality reports and eliminate client-impacting defects through coaching and process redesign.
- Network/navigate within the organization in order to troubleshoot escalated issues and resolve.
- Ensure communication with peers across shifts is frequent, maintained and consistent.
- Identify opportunities to implement process improvements and expense-reduction enhancements.
- Actively lead Lean project teams, client projects, or other internal initiatives.
- Provide timely and accurate resolution to all issues.
- Within a strictly regulated environment, adhere to all departmental policies, client requirements, and compliance guidelines. Identify control deficiencies and implement appropriate procedures to mitigate any risk.
- Participate on client calls as needed.
- Serve as deputy for the Transaction Services Group Manager as needed.
- Visible across site and businesses through participation in site-wide committees, councils and projects.
- A demonstrated history of strong interpersonal skills and positive peer engagement experience in a diverse environment
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experiencerequired, in lockbox operations environment preferred
- BS/BA or equivalent work experiencerequired
- Must have strong attention to detail and solid time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately respond under pressure and effectively multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Schedule flexibility as management team works 24/7 and meeting times vary
- Must be able to work weekends and provide shift coverage in 24/7 operation as needed.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office required
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills across diverse audience and levels
- Ability to provide leadership in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to quickly grasp operational processes and understand training
- Strong ‘influence management’ skills
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to attend management meetings off-shift as needed
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency (green card) is a prerequisite for this position
- Must pass an extensive background check (renewed every 5 years)
Job ID: 18027304