Case Manager Support Coordinator
Rappahannock Rapidan Community Services - Culpeper, VA
This role will work with individuals in the community to provide treatment plans and development resources for those who facing developmental disabilities.
Responsibilities for the role of Case Manager Support Coordinator- (Developmental Disabilities)
- Facilitates, assesses and evaluates client services and needs in the home, hospital or clinic setting; presents options and services based upon a needs assessment.
- Develops an individual service plan of care and services appropriate to the evaluation with the client/family consensus; reviews and updates service plans.
- Refers, links, and coordinates to multiple agencies to ensure appropriate service initiation and delivery.
- Ensures programs operational compliance to all regulatory guidelines.
- Prepares and maintains client charts and other records and documents all activities performed on clients’ behalf.
- Prepares applications and variety of reports related to benefits and potential funding sources to meet clientneeds.
- Advocates for clients rights, needs and access to services while ensuring human rights and satisfaction with allservices.
- Assists with discharge planning from care facilities and educational programs.
- Provides crisis intervention and prevention services.
- Attends meetings, staff gatherings, and conferences as they relate to client, staff and program needs. Attends inter-disciplinary team meetings to discuss decisions for client plan of care.
- Provides or arranges transportation.
Requirements for the role of Case Manager Support Coordinator- (Developmental Disabilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or equivalent.
- 1+ yearworking with individuals with developmental disabilities is required.
- General knowledge of community and agency resources and programs of regional and state resources for the community service population.
- General knowledge of social casework techniques, human development and behavior, and techniques of individual, family, and group therapy.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Valid Virginia driver’s license with acceptable record.
Job Type: Full-time
- Culpeper, VA
- Assessing clients needs: 3years
- Case Manager Support: 3years
- Human development and behavior: 3years