Kindred Transitional Care Hospitals has a career opportunity for you! As a division of Kindred Healthcare, we play a vital role in the recovery process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex patients who require acute care and rehabilitation over an extended period.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to deliver intensive, multidisciplinary care and transition patients’ home or to a lower level of care as quickly and safely as possible. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s “Most Admired Healthcare Company” for 8years, Kindred welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches lives.
As a Case Manager / CM you will:
- Coordinate management of care for a specified patient population in a single hospital.
- Follows patients throughout the continuum of care and ensures optimum utilization of resources, service delivery and compliance with external review agencies.
- Provides ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, care planning, plan implementation and overall evaluation of individual patient needs.
- Enhances the quality of patient management and satisfaction, to promote continuity of care and cost effectiveness through the integration of functions of case management, utilization review and management and discharge planning.
Case Manager, Case Management, CM, Utilization Review, CCMC, RN, Registered Nurse, Hospital,
As a Case Manager / CM you will have:
- Appropriate minimum degree for preferred licensure or certification or commensurate experience in a related healthcare field.
- Healthcare professional licensure preferred as Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker.
- Appropriate certification in Case Management preferred; for example, Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC); Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN) certification.
- Three years clinical experience. Prefer experience in Case Management, Quality Management, Utilization Review, or discharge planning