Case Manager RN
We are looking for Case Manager RN for our client in Bethel, AK
Job Title: Case Manager RN
Job Location: Bethel, AK - 99558
- Required Case Manager RN
- Utilizing a collaborative process, the case manager will assess, plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate the options and services required to meet an individual's health needs, using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost-effective outcomes
- The case manager helps identify appropriate providers and services through the continuum of services while ensuring that available resources are being used in a timely and cost-effective manner in order to obtain value for both the client and the reimbursement source
- Must have completed a program of education in nursing from an NLN approved institution
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- 3 - 5years prior experience in nursing
- Must be licensed in good standing in the State of Alaska or in the corresponding state of residence as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Current BLS
- The successful candidate will be required to pass and maintain competencies for this position
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to work in-patient care activities
- Case Manager
- Urgent Care
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Completion Bonus: On completing the assignment, you are eligible to get the completion bonus
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.
For more job options please visit and apply directly.