Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Case Manager
Position Number: 261257
Location: Mountain View, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Credential Verification, Healthcare, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates
Title: Medical Staff Coordinator
Number of Openings: 2
Location: Mountain View, CA 94040
Hours: M-F, 8a-4:30p
Coordinates and supports Medical Staff functions including committee and meeting support, credentialing support, focused professional practice evaluation, ongoing professional practice evaluation, continuing medical education, expirable process, and verifications. Provides general office support to maintain Medical Staff Services operations.
1. Associates Degree or equivalent; Bachelor''s Degree in health related field or business management.
2. 2 years experience in a Medical Staff Services Office, 5 years preferred
3. Minimum of two years previous administrative assistant experience with considerable knowledge of modern office practice, procedures, and equipment.
4. Knowledge of medical terminology.
5. Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and web-based programs.
6. Knowledge of Joint Commission and CMS standards, Title 22 regulations, and medical staff case law as pertinent to assisting in the operations of Medical Staff Services
7. Knowledge of Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and pertinent Medical Staff policies and procedures
8. Flexible - manage many simultaneous projects autonomously and maintain strict confidentiality
9. Detail oriented; well organized and able to prioritize duties
10. Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and listening skills; ability to interact effectively with individuals on all levels including executive staff
11. Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
12. Fast learner and works well in team-based environment
This is a general description of the nature and level of work performed by people in this classification. It may not include every responsibility, duty and skill required of persons who successfully do this job.
1. Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Professional in Medical Staff Management (CPMSM) preferred
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.