$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Take responsibility for the day-to-day operations and human resource management of the department of case management.
• Focus on census management, patient-care outcomes and other key care indicators.
• Oversee the interdisciplinary plan of care and the discharge-planning process to ensure effectiveness and appropriateness of services.
• Act as a patient and family advocate to ensure that services are delivered to meet the needs of patients and families, as well as appropriate use of resources.
• Provide training and direction to support case managers striving to effectively complete assigned responsibilities.
• Manage caseloads and interpret regulations, policies, operational procedures and objectives.
• Promote and maintain an inclusive, diverse work environment and culture.
• Ensure that cultural diversity and sensitivity training are part of new-employee orientation on an ongoing basis to meet the needs of the patient population served in the hospital.
• The qualifications to independently complete an assessment within the professional's specific scope of discipline (such as RN, SW, OT, PT, ST, or rehabilitation counseling) required.
• Active licensure if required by state of employment essential.
• Current CCM® or ACM certification or acquisition within one year of start date a must.
• For nursing professionals: bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) with RN licensure required.
• For other healthcare professionals: bachelor's degree or better required, graduate degree preferred.
• Three or more years of hospital-based case-management experience, including utilization review and discharge planning essential.
• Demonstrated leadership skills required.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases with tenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuing education opportunities.
• Company-matching 401(k) and employee stock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
Valid Through: 2019-9-20