What We’re Looking For:
The Career Director is responsible for providing individualized coaching to their caseload of job seekers. The Career Director will work to meet metrics for employment, student satisfaction, and Employer Ready rates. The Career Director will engage in proactive outreach to all job seekers to ensure every individual has equal access to career coaching.
** Must be willing to work PST hours
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Employment KPIs
- Provide high quality coaching to job seekers to ensure they secure a new job within their desired field within 180 days of graduation.
- Student Satisfaction KPIs
- Utilize all available data to make data driven decisions to meet student satisfaction goals.
- Employer Ready Rates
- Drive Employer Ready rates through high quality coaching and promoting all Career Services offerings.
- Conduct proactive outreach to all job seekers in caseload to ensure all students have equal access to Career Services.
- Professional Development
- Engage in professional development with the full team and within regions to continuously improve coaching techniques.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 4 years of experience in recruiting, education or process improvement
- Experience in Career Services field or professional coaching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Docs, Zoom, Salesforce preferred
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- You are excited to engage with students and provide to them daily coaching, support and encouragement throughout the job search process.
- You utilize high quality coaching techniques to build relationships, drive results, and build the skills and mindsets of students to foster independence for lifelong success in their careers.
- You are skilled at identifying areas in which students both excel and need to improve, and can deliver that feedback in ways that feel supportive to students and ignites them to take action.
- You can build rapport quickly over the phone or video; students feel comfortable opening up to you and respect and listen to your recommendations.
- You are interested and excited about becoming an expert in the career opportunities and employer needs of the industries our students are entering— Web Development, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, UX/UI, Financial Technology, and Digital Marketing.
- You have an eye for detail and are dedicated to maintaining accurate records and reports in Salesforce.
- You know how to analyze data, draw learnings from it, and implement your findings to improve your career coaching.
- You know how to work successfully in a remote environment.