What makes GartnerHR a GREAT fit for you? When you become a member of GartnerHR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management tocompensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you loveworking with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, wewant to connect with you.
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
As a Career Coach you will provide career development and internal job counseling to associates looking for a change or growth in their career within Gartner. This position is responsible for delivering exemplary coaching and development programs, networking and maintaining relationships across the organization to actively promote career opportunities and enhance overall performance and job satisfaction, while increasing employee engagement and retention. This newly created role will serve a number of associates from recent college graduates to Sales Managers and VPs with cultural fit to the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for supporting associates navigating development programs, needs-related resource connection and internal career opportunities.
- Provide career guidance and counseling to Gartner associates.
- Help associates develop career plans with measurable goals, track their progress and provide feedback and resources to help accomplish these plans.
- Provide associates with relevant professional, educational, and employment information that helps them to explore a wide range of career options.
- Support and implement developmental plans and programs based on company and individual needs.
- Partner with the Talent Management and Sales, Learning & Development teams, Recruiters, HR Partners and managers to identify development needs and associates to coach.
- Collaborate with Training, Human Resources, associates and/or management team to create individualized career development plans and robust talent pools for internal open positions.
- Leverage knowledge of the internal open positions to counsel individuals regarding career development and opportunities.
- Develop, execute and implement career programs, career fair and skills workshops. Includes presenting programs relating to career development and skills.
- Conduct Exit Interviews for departing associates and report trends/issues identified. Prepare and present periodic reports to stakeholders and partners.
- Maintain knowledge of the location employment market and current trends on employment issues, as well as internal job requirements and recruitment challenges.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for observation and interview methodologies tailored to identify key strengths, behaviors and mindsets that impact performance.
- Manage and leverage assessment techniques in the coaching process.
- Collaborate on key initiatives and strategic planning tied to coaching and development.
- Other contributions and projects, as determined.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Leadership Development, or equivalent.
- Coaching or counseling certification preferred
- 5+ years demonstrated experience coaching individuals and teams.
- Previous career services and/or associate development experience.
- Previous HR or counseling experiencepreferred.
- Career counseling experience or coaching students and young professionals preferred.
Who you are:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, coaching and counseling skills.
- Comfortable communication with all levels of management and employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to write and speak persuasively.
- Strong public speaking and presentation abilities.
- Empathetic listener and creative problem-solver.
- Ability to establish and maintain executive credibility and authenticity.
- Ability to exercise discretion, confidentiality and exemplary judgment in dealing with sensitive and difficult situations.
- Demonstrate strategic business acumen and analytical mindset.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workflow and manage multiple projects.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make a difference, increasing associate’s engagement while making a huge impact to others.
- Experience, exposure and development beyond current role.
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:25072