Care Manager I / Social Worker
Less than 5 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
Care Manager I/Social Worker – Dayton, Ohio
Continuing growth in the Ohio market has created a needed to expand this team.
This health plan has been recognized nationally for their exceptional programs of care.
Benefits are generous and the career potential is unlimited.
Licensed clinician will plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
· Develop, assess and adjust, as necessary, the care plan and promote desired outcome
· Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
· Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
· Develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs
· Provide patient and provider education
· Facilitate member access to community based services
· Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members’ overall care management plan
· Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
· Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources
· Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work. 2+ years of social work experience in an acute care or community setting. Knowledge of government sponsored managed care programs preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Current state’s LMSW or LCSW license.
*** Must reside or willing to relocate to the Dayton, OH or Montgomery county -Will be in the field at least 3 days per week.