We are seeking a compassionate and caring individual to facilitate communication between health care teams and patients and their families. This is a Full Time/ Variable Shift opportunity. This role will also require caregivers to work weekends on a rotational basis. In this position you will:
- Coordinate the care for complex patients from pre-admission to immediate post-discharge.
- Act in a non-caregiver capacity by facilitating coordination and communication between all members of the health care team, patient, and family.
- Function as part of a professional care coordination team of nurses and social workers and other clinicians to provide skilled psychosocial services to patients and their families.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Masters in Social work or related field.
- Three Years of Social Services experience with a health care related organization
- Ability to work independently and take a leadership role to accomplish objectives.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing English is required.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- . Acute Care/ Care Coordination experience.'