Description: This position demonstrates in-depth practice, knowledge and skills, manages evaluation projects, and is accountable for the successful execution of project goals and analytical deliverables. At the highest level of the job family, shares in accountability of outcomes and performance for all regions and the enterprise in oversight areas and demonstrates in-depth practice, knowledge, and skills, manages projects and programs, and are accountable for the successful execution of goals that are aligned with the goals of CMI in promoting the KP National Quality Program.
- Works on assignments of diverse and complex scope.
- Assists the Director in developing and executing goals that promote the success of overall CMI goals related to analytical deliverables and by evaluating established and emerging care practices.
- Identifies the need for, develops, and leads discrete strategic initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Develops and manages project teams.
- Reassesses and modifies program deliverables.
- Ensures that programs are designed to achieve stated objectives.
- Leads work to identify appropriate evidence-based organizational goals in area of expertise and makes recommendation to Director and/or appropriate committee.
- Works independently to conduct the most complex and/or innovative program evaluations, developing new approaches as needed or leading multiple sophisticated projects in diverse content areas.
- Assists Manager or Director in developing Center infrastructure to support more efficient and effective program evaluation and innovation support.
- Lead peer group meetings and programs that interface with targeted areas of expertise.
- Monitors multiple projects and teams to ensure timely delivery of expected work product within approved budget.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with national and regional groups.
- Assists regions in developing priorities, aims and plans, and provides coaching and advice to colleagues on successful strategies for analytical deliverables.
- Participates on regional or national work groups.
- Ensures customer service orientation both internally and externally.
- Makes formal presentations to various senior-level audiences.
- Develops and delivers presentations, educational materials, and position papers to all levels of leadership and management regarding program wide performance, programs, and project in targeted area.
- Integrates industry trends and best practices throughout programs, projects, and goals.
- Consider appropriate computer skills necessary to perform job.
- Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Consider clinical expertise needs.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered functional expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods.
- Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Job Number: 673509