As the Care Management Director of Interim Services you will serve as a strategic advisor to assist clients in the development and implementation of Care Management strategies, goals, initiatives, and solutions that will optimize current and future organizational-wide clinical performance in value based health systems. As the interim leader of Care Management you will be responsible for helping to design innovative care delivery systems which will enhance patient and physician satisfaction, improve quality outcomes and reduce overall cost topayers, employers and patients. You will lead clients in the development of future state Care Management strategies for implementation ofprimary care redesign, and population health initiatives including care coordination, disease management, preventive care, utilization management, pharmacy management, medical Home Initiatives and other medical management strategies designed to enhance health outcomes and reduce the cost of care. In addition, you will help to maximize revenue from quality incentive programs such as HCC, P4P and APM to be the provider of choice for payers.
- At least 5 years of accomplished healthcare managed care, UM, and/or case management leadership experience in a large, complex, and integrated healthcare system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related Health Science degree or related field or equivalent relevant work
- Active professional licensure: Registered Nurse (RN); Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW); Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW); or Certified Social Work Associate (CSWA)
- Strong leadership skills to identify opportunities to improve operating efficiency, increase revenues and effectively control expenses, and grow the business
- The ability to step into a vacant Director level position and assume full day to day responsibilities for running the client’s Care Management Department until a permanent employee can be identified.
- The ability to effectively analyze complex business issues/problems and lead/influence individuals and groups in developing and implementing successful resolution tactics.
- The ability to translate vision into a strategic plan and execute the plan mitigating risks to success and ensuring contingency plans are ready to deploy.
- The ability to set and maintain high standards of performance in a collegial environment, holding people accountable for achieving deliverables. This individual will be an outcome driven leader
- Based on location approximately 60-80% travel