We are looking for Cardiovascular Tech Specialist for our client in Weatherford, TX
Job Title: Cardiovascular Tech Specialist
Job Location: Weatherford, TX
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Cardiovascular Tech Specialist
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: NA
- Performs multiple interventional and therapeutic cardiovascular procedures under the direction of the Cardiologist or other specialized physician, including operating cardiovascular and radiographic equipment and sterile field assistance.
- The technologist will also be responsible for physiologic monitoring (ECG and B/P) and evaluating patient status throughout the procedure.
- Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County.
- The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties.
- Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few.
- Satisfactory completion of formal training in an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology and able to meet requirements for registry by American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT).
- ARRT required
- Certified in CPR and ACLS.
- Available for emergency call-back after normal working hours.
- Knowledge of radiographic, physiologic monitoring and other related equipment used in cardiac cath lab.
- Able to adapt and vary work routine as needed and willing to cross train in related job areas.
- Clinically proficient