Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with bachelor’s degree in nursing or graduation from an accredited school with supervised clinical experience in cardiothoracic surgeries.
- Minimum 5years of experience in the management of cardiac patients.
- Minimum of 5years of clinical experience in a hospital environment, if CVOR or CVRN certified.
- Minimum of 10 years clinical experience in a hospital environment with 5years of experience with cardiac patients.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in State of Alaska.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- CVOR or CVRN certification.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing school Licensed RN in the state of Alaska Minimum 10 yrs experience in a hospital acute care environment with 5years of experience with cardiac patients Open Heart experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
CVOR or CVRN certification