I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Cardiopulmonary Director , you will:
- Coordinate interdisciplinary team to deliver patient-specific care. Monitor clinical outcomes for the highest level of excellence in clinical care.
- Communicate with the physician, hospitals and facilities on care provided. Meet with existing and potential customers to educate on clinical components of the Gentiva Cardiopulmonary specialty.
- Develop and implements operating, financial, and marketing standards for the growth of the Specialty in the location.
- Collaborate in the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of clinical staff for the Specialty.
- Facilitate training programs for field staff including specialty training and monthly labs.
- Assist with the preparation of specialty budget and monitor expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints.
- Act as central resource for information on Specialty.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or the equivalent
- Minimum of five years experience in cardiopulmonary field
- Three years of supervisory experience
- Current unrestricted licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) to which assigned
- ACLS and CCRN credentialing
- Business development and marketing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and organizational skills
Tracking Code 55768