With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Clinical Development Specialist is expected to be the internal clinical expert with the knowledge to represent the needs of the target customer for all Cardiovascular Applications
- · The Clinical Development Specialist provides clinical support to product development teams in all areas of product definition/specifications, product development, and product evaluations.
- · The Clinical Development Specialist is also a resource for Product Management and outbound Clinical Marketing Teams.
- · Partners with Ultrasound Engineering (UE) in the development and optimization of transducers and clinical exams to meet the customer needs
- · Responsible for creating and/or having input to specific documentation such as Clinical Requirements, Product Requirements, and Product Specifications as requested
- · Responsible for benchmarking and understanding the competitive systems relative performance
- · Responsible for managing external clinical evaluations and clinical sites
- · Experience with Internal Review Board (IRB) guidelines is desired
- · Responsible and accountable for ensuring the User Manual is aligned with the User Interface of the System
- · Provide Clinical / Technical / Educational support to internal / external customers as needed.
- · Support Outbound Marketing with product positioning as needed
- · Business writing skills necessary
- · Must have at least (7) seven years of experience in diagnostic ultrasound and current ARDMS (RDCS) registry required.
- · Multiple Registries (ARDMS) is desired but not necessary
- · Pediatric ultrasound experience is desired
- · Experience working in product development is highly desired
- · Must have strong clinical skills and an eye for image resolution
- · Must have inherent critical thinking capabilities
- · Excellent organizational and time management skills
- · Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- · Ability to understand both the clinical and business needs of the customer and Siemens Healthineers respectively.
- · Ability to translate customer needs into clear product requirements for R&D is a must
- · Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Education & Experience
- · BS/BA in related discipline
- · Current ARDMS or equivalent credentials in relevant field(s) (RDCS, RVT)
- · Must have clinical experience in Cardiovascular Applications
- · Prior experience in field applications or other commercial ultrasound experience highly desired
- · Requires industry /commercial experience of at least 5 years as well as 7 years of experience in clinical diagnostic setting
Requisition Number: 219468