Abiomed, an innovative medical device company, is focused on recovering hearts and saving lives. We have a single guiding mission: “Patients First.” With corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, offices in Aachen & Berlin, Germany and Tokyo, Japan, Abiomed’s 1,000 employees form one of the fastest growing medical technology companies in the world. Abiomed attracts and retains exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and a strong commitment to employee professional development.
Abiomed, a rapidly growing medical device company, is looking for a driven and results oriented Cardiology Account Manager. Our products have continued to expand in Cath Labs and surgical suites across the US. With our continued success, we are looking to expand our commercial team. You and your clinical team will be responsible for driving growth in Orlando franchise. Through our Impella® product portfolio you will enable physicians and staff to recover hearts and save patients’ lives.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired,
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in cardiovascular medical device sales required
- Proven track record of selling into a Cath Lab or surgical suite required
- A proven track record in leading and motivating teams to successfully achieve quotas required
- Strong knowledge of interventional cardiology required
- Experience selling within aligned geography preferred
- Established relationships/network of Interventional Cardiologists and Cath Lab staff in the Orlando territory
- Proven track record of technology adoption and market development
- Direct patient support experiencerequired
- Availability for emergent patient carerequired
- Ability to drive patient outcomes required
- Ability to create account/territory/business plansrequired
- Ability to travel 50% overnight required
- Conduct duties and responsibilities in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations governing the medical device industry required