$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Bellevue, WA 98004
Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
Not Specified years
Posted 34 days ago
Overlake Medical Clinics (OMC) is seeking an invasive, non-interventional Cardiologist to join our growing cardiac practice located in Bellevue, Washington.
Expanding on the services of our award winning cardiac program, our newest cardiac clinic opened in May 2011. With two convenient locations in Bellevue and a third office in Issaquah, the clinic is staffed by 15 board-certified cardiologists and six nurse practitioners. Our team of general, interventional, imaging and electrophysiology cardiologists work together to provide comprehensive cardiac care to patients at the clinic and round-the-clock support for patients in need of emergency care at Overlake's Emergency Department.
- Employed position with excellent medical and dental benefits
- Generous compensation model w/quality bonus
- Significant growth opportunities
- 3 part retirement program
- Top rated public schools
- No state income tax
- EPIC EMR
- Board certified/eligible in cardiology
- Completion of a US or Canadian Residency
- Washington physician license
- Experience with EPIC or other EMR highly preferred
Overlake Medical Clinics is part of Overlake Medical Center. Overlake Medical Center is a 349-bed, nonprofit regional medical center offering a full range of advanced medical services to the Puget Sound Region. Led by a volunteer Board of Directors, we employ just over 3,000 people and have more than 1,000 active and courtesy physicians on staff.
Valid Through: 2019-11-11