Cardio Ultrasound Specialist
We have partnered with another world leading healthcare manufacturer whose exciting new products include Cardiovascular and General Ultrasound, 3D Imaging Technologies, Hybrid Operating Theaters, Workflow Management and various lifesaving solutions.
If you are a Cardiovascular Sonographer who is looking for a new challenge, we have an exciting opportunity for you while living in Silicon Valley, California! This company offers both immediate and long-term upside through state of the art training, career pathing and worldwide opportunities.
You will be part of a Clinical, R&D, Marketing team responsible for developing, testing and evaluating new ultrasound products. This is a Corporate position working with cross-functional teams in house as the Clinical Expert, while traveling about 50% of the time to Key Accounts, Trade Shows, and Stakeholder Meetings.
If you have the qualifications listed below, you could be on your way to your best career move yet!
- BS or BA Degree plus Five Years of Clinical Ultrasound Experience.
- ARDMS strongly preferred – will also consider RDMS, RDCS, RVT RMSK.
- 3years’ experience working as a clinical specialist for a Medical Device or Capital Equipment company is preferred.
- Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
- Ability to work 50% of the time in the home office and travel the other50%.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this opportunity, please submit all resumes in a Microsoft Word format only. All zipped attachments, pdf’s and WordPerfect resumes, will not be opened. We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted. 4314