We are looking for? ?????Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse for our client in?? Sanford, FL
Job Title:?? Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Job Location: Sanford, FL
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Days
- The RN Cath Lab will circulate cases, administering moderate sedation, pain medication, and any other medications ordered by the physician during the procedure. Will initiate or maintain drips to manage the patient hemo-dynamically.
- They will run accu checks, and ACTs.
- They will obtain any equipment added during the case.
- They may assist with transporting the patient to and from the procedure, and prep the patient.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
- Our Cardiovascular Department features 2digital diagnostic & Interventional labs, 1 EP lab, and a Cath Lab Recovery unit
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certifications.
- American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS required
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years cath lab experience, and previous ICU experience highly desired.