- Under the general supervision of the physician and/or Director of Invasive Cardiology, the Cardiac Cath. Lab.
- Nurse is responsible for assessing nursing needs and initiating appropriate Intervention for Adult and Geriatric patients in Cardiac Cath. Lab, Department as required.
- Maintains standards of nursing care and practice of the Nursing Department.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing.
- BCLS, ACLS, IABP Certification.
- Complete IV Certification course and Telemetry certification as per Medical Center policy.
- Knowledge of radiographic procedures and equipment desirable.
- Experience in Medical-Surgical Nursing; Critical care experiencerequired.
- Ability to act in a professional capacity and serve as a professional role model and function independently with minimal supervision.
- Current RN license to practice professional nursing in NJ.BLS, ACLS, IABP required.
- PALS certification and experience in EKG interpretation, hemodynamic monitoring.
- PTCA experiencepreferred.
*An Equal Opportunity Employer*
Job Type: Full-time
- cath lab: 2years
- critical care: 2years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- BLS, ACLS