?We are looking for Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse for our client in Englewood, CO
Job Title: Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Job Location: Englewood, CO
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Days (rotating weekends)
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients. Each service also requires specialized skills.
- The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.
- Experience in EP.
- Proficient with monitoring sedated patients.
- Degree of supervisionrequired: Under supervision of Director/Designee.
Required License / Certification:
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License.
- Current BLS Certification, ACLS.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.