$150K — $200K *
The purpose of this position is to lead and manage credit and debit card strategies, product development, packaging and digital solution delivery for consumer and commercial customers. The position will be responsible for increasing revenue through these strategies.
• Responsible for managing the implementation of new products/services/systems purchased. This will include working with various departments within the bank in order to properly implement these products.
• Maintain awareness of industry development surrounding card initiatives and products and strategically lead those packaging and promotional efforts.
• Lead and coordinate training for the markets and front-line staff
• Develop and implement market centric card solutions
• Ability to offer innovative solutions for a robust suite of card products needed for consumers and business customers
• Execute long and short-term strategic plans for the purpose of increasing profitability
• Proven ability to lead card product development and management
• Subject matter expertise in card payments, processing, and packaging
• Strong understanding of card processing fees
• Proven record of growing revenue associated with cards
• Leadership skills
• Excellent sales, product management and strategic planning skills
• Strong experience in consumer and commercial cards
• Strong Analytical skills
• Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• 7+ years in card solutions and promotional experience
• Preferred previous proven card management experience of a vendor relationship
Valid through: 11/13/2020
$80K — $100K
23 days ago