Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
Under the supervision of the Senior Director, BD and Capture and working with business unit operations leadership, the Capture Manager is responsible for developing and executing win strategies associated with approved pursuit efforts. This includes customer relationships, teaming strategies, key and other personnel selections, technical and management approaches, and pricing strategies, as well as oversight of the entire proposal development effort.
The Capture Manager coordinates with the Proposal Manager and other personnel from across the company to develop compliant proposals according to RFP criteria.
- Develops and implements effective win strategies and capture plans for specific opportunities
- Moves assigned opportunities through the Step Review Process
- Prepares and oversees implementation of effective customer call plans
- Builds capture teams and assigns capture responsibilities across the company in coordination with functional area leads (Contracts, Pricing, Finance, HR, etc.)
- Prepares detailed competitor analyses
- Identifies qualified teaming partners
- Develops pricing strategies in coordination with the Pricing Manager
- Supports development of all proposal volumes, including the cost volume narrative
- Participates in the development and execution of all periodic reviews
- Coordinates development and implementation of communications/marketing campaigns supporting capture efforts
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by upper management
- 6-8 years capture management experience
- 4+ years proposal development experience
- Active Secret clearance with Top Secret eligibility
- Multi-disciplined experience leading winning US government captures (>$50M) in one or more of the following areas: international security operations; logistics, construction, infrastructure, operations and maintenance; Intelligence Community
- Familiarity with capture tools (GovWin IQ, Salesforce, etc.)
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, work-life balance, and tailored career development programs that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Coverage Employee Assistance
- Program Performance Reviews & Advancement Opportunities
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, however, some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.