World Wide Technology, LLC has an opportunity available for Capture Manager to support our Federal Army team. This position will be focused on executing on our federal strategic vision, positioning WWT capture management, bids and proposal activities within the Army.
- Have keen understanding and key relationships within the Army (required)
- Experience qualifying and capturing opportunities in conjunction with Federal Sales and Business Development teams.
- Development and execution of bid and proposal strategies, including recruiting and selection of teaming partners. Develop Price to Win, execute strategic plan to win and close business.
- Experience leveraging Shipley and industry best practices to build winning solutions and effectively manage, support capture efforts and proposals teams.
- Manage transition from opportunity discovery to proposal process. Establish winning offering and solutions sets, including pricing, schedule, technical, management, past performance, etc. Write and edit specific proposal volumes as required. Prepare and organize gate reviews and proposal phase reviews.
- Manage capture execution. Identify resources require to pursue bid, including assembling bid team and implementing necessary processes. Determine staffing needs and priorities of Capture Team and lead the selection of reviewers for Proposal Reviews.
- Communicate win strategies, Customer and Competitor status to all stakeholders. Manage communications and relationship with partners and subcontractors.
- 5-10+ years Federal Capture Management experience within the Army sector is a requirement
- Experience with: Army Capture Management; Proposal Management of bids over $10M+; Project Management of contracts valued at $2M+ per year
- Solid Capture Management experience within Defense Agencies is required
- Proven track record of successfully qualifying opportunities and developing winning proposals
- Solid ability to build relationships, program management skills and drive processes.
- Strong organizational and communications skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to pass a background check.