If this sounds like you, then read on. CACI is hunting for a highly-skilled Capture Leader, who will serve as a member of Corporate Strategic Capture Team and focus on capturing Business Systems (HR, Financial, Acquisition, Asset Management) and Health Systems market business for our Enterprise Solutions & Services (ESS) group.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Lead a team of Senior Strategic Capture experts to win key new business targets
- Partner across the firm to develop win and price strategies.
- Provide strategic guidance and oversight of all pursuits lead by your team
- Identify/train/mentor new capture team members.
Enterprise Solutions and Services (ESS) Business Group Coordination and Collaboration
- Capture Team Lead for all ESS Strategic Pursuits.
- Primary interface with ESS, Business Development and enabling organizations.
- Key contributor to the ESS Strategic Direction including: market approach strategy, investment strategy and overall BG direction.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 15+ years of Capture experience, securing business in the ESS Functional Markets
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, one of the Sciences or related field
- Proven ability to win large single award contracts
- Experience in successfully managing a high-performance team
- Deep understanding of strategy/shaping including: acquisition, technical, pricing, baseline pricing strategies, and business strategies that are competitive and compelling for the customer