$250K — $500K+*
Marietta Air Mobility Business Development Team. Responsible for the sale of company products and/or services to assigned accounts or within a given territory. Makes and develops contacts with existing and potential customers. Analyzes existing and anticipated customer requirements and promotes consideration of company products and services to fill such requirements. Participates in the preparation of sales plans and campaigns, business plans, and product development plans. Conducts sales presentations. Maintains up-to-date and accurate sales records. Maintains technical proficiency and consults with prospective customers regarding use of company products and services. Quotes prices and delivery dates and demonstrates and provides information on the use of products. Keeps informed of new products and other information of interest to customers. Investigates new applications or improvements to existing products. Provides marketing intelligence to sales management and may participate in the development of sales forecasts and strategies.
A level 6 employee Typically has 20 - 30+ years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Bachelors degree or above.
• Requires first hand knowledge of military aviation (Air Mobility) requirements and should have previous experience in development of air mobility requirements and operations.
• Requires demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills required to work with senior military flag officers, the Offices of the Secretary of Defense, members of congress and their staffs.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Minimum of 15 years experience in the military and / or Defense/Civil Aerospace industry (requirements, acquisition / mission execution).
• Experience as a pilot/navigator a plus.
• Experience in military plans and requirements a plus.
• Aerial Refueling experience a plus.
Secret Security Clearance a plus.
• Microsoft Office proficiency with emphasis on Power Point highly desired.
• Proven strength in communication skills (speaker, writing, listening) are essential.
Valid through: 4/19/2021
$80K — $100K
$150K — $200K
$250K — $250K+
4 days ago