GDIT is seeking a Capture Director for the Federal Civilian Division to join our outstanding Business Solutions & Strategies team! You will report to the Sector Growth Lead/Senior Director and be responsible for driving the capture processes in concert with our business development executives and solution architects. You will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, and be responsible for leading opportunities toward high win probability.
This position provides an outstanding opportunity to play a leadership role as we work together to create the Next GDIT and apply the breadth of resources available in our new organization to critical technology and mission challenges across the Federal Health community. The extent of our portfolio and the scale of our $10B company ensure that you can take on new challenges and new roles as our business and mission-impact expands.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work in conjunction with Business Development, the Capture Manager is responsible for developing and executing capture strategies for assigned opportunities to secure new and/or re-compete contracts
- Responsible for win theme development, solutions development, competitive assessments, teaming strategies, pricing strategy recommendations (based on a price to win and other competitive assessments), communications plans, action plans and execution plans for the opportunities that they are assigned
- Manage the effective execution of capture pursuits, tracking performance to cost and schedule, and communicating status to leadership
- Develop and maintain high quality relationships with customers and partners, including next generation technology vendors
- Shape opportunities and our position throughout the opportunity life-cycle.
- Formulate and support the communication and implementation of an integrated business development, capture and proposal strategy that clearly highlights GDIT’s value proposition and discriminators, and provides customers a clear and defensible justification for selecting GDIT for award.
- Establish value added teaming strategies and competitive pricing structures to create a profitable return at a winning cost
- Develop marketing strategies and providing input into market account plans with assigned account BD and P&L leaders that align with the companys strategic plan
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, architecture, Business Management or a related discipline.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Federal Sales, Business Development and/or Strategic Capture.
- Knowledge of Federal Health customer environments.
- Experience in Capture/Business Development and a proven track record of successfully working on large complex/strategic opportunities across multiple agencies.
- Extensive background developing business focused on IT Services, Lifecycle SW development, ERP solutions, and federal civilian mission focused program support offerings
- Experience with Federal budget, investments and acquisition processes
- Ability to brief and communicate to all levels of staff and industry executives
- Clearable US Citizen
- Master’s Degree preferred in Business Management or a related discipline.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems, and be a strong team player who fosters collaboration
- Mature /competent technical writing, editing, and proofing skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.