Insurance brokers, large and small, continue to reinvent their product and service offerings to gain a competitive edge in the market. This regional firm in Denver recognizes the importance of alternative funding arrangements. As the Captive Program Manager, you?ll be involved in strategic implementation of new commercial property and casualty captives. As new clients come in, you?ll help build the cells by putting markets and rates together and presenting to the individual states for approval.
Ways You Will Influence The Agency
- Being a marketing resource and providing subject matter expertise to producers and clients
- Support the sales process and help with presentations to capture and close new opportunities
- Join other teams in marketing and client management projects
What Experience Is Helpful
- Experience setting up captives- compliance, forms and filings for commercial property and casualty
- Understanding of key alternative funding concepts