More information about this job:
Era Living is seeking a Capital Projects Manager to become the newest member of our Development and Asset Management team based out of our corporate office in downtown Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- PTO & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Capital Projects Manager will be responsible for assessing, planning, and managing all aspects of building remodeling and renovation. This includes managing budget, schedule, design, and construction quality, as well as coordinating with public officials, utilities and neighbors and maintaining project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience successfully managing construction projects required; experience in assisted living and/or healthcare preferred.
- Prior management experience including fiscal responsibility and thorough understanding of business strategies.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Meticulous record keeper; demonstrated skill managing all aspects of record keeping relative to the development and build process.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills; ability to successfully negotiate contracts and change orders.
- Ability to pass DSHS and State background check, required.