Capital Project Engineering position open in the Rochester, NY area. Role would be accountable for Capital Projects from $5M to $30MM.
- BS in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing project management experience.
- Professional Engineering and/or PMP certification preferable.
- Experience in food processing industry.
- Drive capital project work of $500K - $30 MM. Best practices are a must.
- Experience managing capital projects from $500,000 and up.
- Experience with SAP/R3 PS, Documentum, SOX project reconciliation, MS Project, 3D Modeling Software and ICARUS a plus.
- The Capital Project Engineer will regularly engage the project steering team to establish alignment with business unit and achieve functional direction, request staffing support, pursue assistance with issue resolution, make strategic project decisions and administer status updates, throughout execution of the project.
- Determine team functional capability, identify expertise gaps within the project team.
- Establish excellence in adherence to PSM, SHE, MIQA, GMP, export controls and trade secrets principles.
- Perform economic evaluations, assemble funding requests, forecast capital and expenditures and asset write-offs, and provide necessary financial reporting.
- Serve as the owner's lead project engineer to provide necessary engineering processes are followed, Champion the "no change" concept and allow only changes consistent with the business and project objectives..
- Describe and evaluate KPI's to guarantee overall performance expectations for the project are met.