Capital Planning Project Director
The Capital Planning Lead is tasked with managing our client's Capital Planning Program. In this role, this leader will serve as the subject matter expert for our client's Capital Plan process, training, systems and reporting. This will include developing/refining processes, updating prioritization tools, aligning multiple stakeholders, supporting project identification/development and reporting throughout the organization. This is a client facing role which also requires the leader to be involved in the near daily movement of capital project development/release.
- Refine and monitor a Governance process to drive quality into client deliverables through data accuracy, process improvement, reporting and training.
- Refine, deliver and monitor the Program's Change Management plan to ensure alignment of JLL and Client stakeholders.
- Refine and deliver regular training as part of Change Management as well as normal course of business to the JLL and Client stakeholders.
- Provide regular status reporting to JLL and Client leadership.
- Prepare and deliver informative reporting to multiple JLL and Client stakeholders in support of the Program's goals.
- Utilize on and off-account resources to create and deliver Capital Plan Program reporting for operations, leadership and executives.
- Lead the development and refinement of the account's multi-year capital plan through an integrated Client and JLL annual process.
- Lead the integration of best practices through interactions with other accounts.
- Through on-account and off-account resources, manage the inputs and outputs of the Capital Plan Tool (CPT) to drive value for the Program.
- Through on-account and off-account resources, manage the inputs and outputs of VFA Asset Management tool to drive value for the Program.
- Lead Capital Planning Program staff, currently 1 FTE.
- Ensure staff are working to develop professional skills in support of their career ambitions.
- Ensure staff workload is prioritized and appropriate.
Skills and Knowledge
- 15+ years of practical project experience, roles within Project Management Office (PMO) preferred.
- Successful track record of delivering superior performance in a Program Management role.
- BachelorDegree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Proven success in complex virtual working environment with preference given to experience as Owner's Representative.
- Repeatable success at presenting complex material to Clients up and down the org chart.
- A curious and collaborative mindset focused on creating steps to meet a long term vision.
- Previous experience effectively supervising, training, mentoring and evaluating assigned staffing at various levels within the organization/team.
- Experience in real estate asset management with a focus on managing