Capital Markets Consultant/Sr. Consultant roles
Our client is a major multi-$BB management consulting firm seeking individuals with heavy Capital Markets experience, ideally with one of the 'Big Four' caliber firms (i.e. Accenture, IBM, Genpact, etc. Individuals in the Tri-State area (NY/NY/CT) are of principal interest.
- Act as capital markets functional business analyst and team leader of one or more workstreams of a large consulting transformation engagement or the lead BA/PM of a medium to small consulting engagement
- Serve as a subject matter expert and practitioner in at east one of the following capital markets sub segments
- Wealth management
- Trading and Institutional Brokerage
- Fund Account and Administration
- Clearing and Settlement (Market Infrastructure or Industry Participant View)
- Asset Servicing / Custody
- Support the overall program manager and coordinate by providing own workstream project team scope, activities, timeline, deliverables, milestones, status reporting to ensure client and Company project goals are met
- Act as capital markets functional business analyst and owner of consulting deliverables including target operating model, assessment and gap analysis, business case, Roadmap, solution definition, business and functional requirements, and UAT, etc.
- Work with client staff and end-user SMEs and Company SMEs to capture and validate business, operational, functional and technical current state and future state requirements and provide leadership and guidance to other analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
- Support Capital Markets Practice Leadership to develop Thought leadership / points of view / position papers / client collateral content as per market needs and business plans
- Support Capital Markets pursuit leader / consulting partner on significant transformation pursuits. Collaborate with ISU Account Team, GCP Horizontals and Other Company Practices to provide analytical insights relevant to the pursuit
- Leverage India centered Capital Markets Consulting practice on pursuits, thought leaderships and client engagements.
- Capital Markets functional and business analyst
- Industry Practitioner in several capital market sub segments
- Consulting sub-project team leader and project manager
- Owner and creator of consulting deliverables
- Developing thought leadership, and practice development
- Coaching, mentoring, and leading consulting staff
- Capital markets experience including front-middle and back office in one or more of the following industry segments, asset management, wealth management, investment banking, broker dealers, and exchanges, etc.
- A minimum of 12+ years of demonstrated experience in consultative selling to existing and new clients including developing and presenting proposals, solution definition, and business case
- Experience leading delivery of transformational initiatives in the capital markets industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, MIS, or equivalent discipline required, Master's Degree desired
- Willingness to travel 70% of the time