Capital Markets Apps Systems Engineer 3 - RA
Their capital markets data services technology team is seeking a technology lead to build markets business data mart supporting capital markets sales & trading. The ideal candidate will have an extensive Financial Technology lead background, deep knowledge of a wide variety of financial instruments, excellent technical architecture and design skills. The selected candidate will work in close collaboration with business analyst, senior management, end users and business project management.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Design new system based on data lake and big data technologies with partnership from architecture and other technology teams
• Provide leadership to the team for project planning, requirement analysis, implementation and co-ordinate testing activity.
• Work closely with our business partners to analyze and resolve all issues and enquiries.
• Provide consistently high level of client service to our business partners
• Lead group of developers
• Ability to understand capital market products and working with various capital market groups includes operations, back office, front office, compliance and risk groups
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
2. 7+ years of securities industry experience
3. 5+ years of data warehouse experience
4. 10+ years of Java experience
5. 10+ years of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming experience
6. 10+ years of relational databaseexperience
7. 9+ years of capital markets experience
8. Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
9. Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
10. Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
11. At least 5years of Working experience on building capital markets data warehouses.
12. At least 10 years of experience in building applications using Java, ETL tools and RDBMS.
13. At least 10 years of Capital markets experience and product knowledge in one/all of the four areas is must: Interest rate derivatives, credit derivatives, commodity derivatives or equity derivatives, Fixed income, equities
14. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to lead the conversation with many different technology and business groups
15. Previous experience of design and implementation of large scale and complex data warehouses related to capital markets or finance.
16. Solid hands-on experience in data/business strategy, data governance, and implementing data/business solutions, including data architecture, data modeling, metadata management, and data integration
17. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or any engineering or finance
18. Experience with big datatechnologies are big plus
19. Previous experience on regulatory reporting like BCBS, G&O is big plus
20. Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
21. Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
22. Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
23. Present Salary?24. Salary Expectation? (Salary range: Target $191k)
25. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
26. Current Address?