Capital Adequacy Process Delivery Lead
Job ID/ Req. Number183988
The Citizens CAP and RRP Delivery team within Treasury isresponsible for managing delivery across the end-to-end capital adequacy process (CAP) and Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) processes providing management with information and tools to identify and address variousdegrees and types of stress, as well as meetassociated regulatory requirements. The team provides bothinternal stakeholders and regulators a holistic view of the execution, governance, remediation and enhancement activities across these processes. The CAP and RRP Delivery team sets documentation standards, provides guidance on regulatory requirements, establishes and manages the delivery timelines, oversees andreports on the delivery, develops key documents, facilitates the related governance activities, completes the formal submissions to the regulators and manages the exams. In addition, the team isresponsible for relatedreporting to senior management,finance andriskcommittees as well as the Board.
The CAP Delivery Lead will report to the CAP Delivery Director and work with other departments within Finance, Risk, Lines of Business, Legal and Audit with a primary focus on Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Dodd Frank Annual Stress Testing (DFAST) planning and execution with a secondary focus on recovery and resolution planning as needed.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage/maintain the CAP framework and develop content for the Citizens’ Capital Plan and additional supporting documents
- Become a subject matter expert on the capital adequacy process and associated regulation
- Think critically about how to address specific regulatory requirements along with ongoing informal and formal regulatory feedback
- Manage required deliverables from multiple delivery/process areas that span Citizens’ lines of business and support functions
- Communicate with stakeholders and ensure on-time delivery and prepare delivery status reports for senior management forums
- Work closely with the three lines of defense (first line risk partners, second line risk partners and Audit) to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal risk/control requirements
- Define approach for remediating self-identified, risk, audit and/ or regulatory findings and observations as necessary
- Review deliverables for conformity to centrally managed formatting standards and adjust as necessary for consistency
- Track action items, requests, delivery dates, requirements and other key delivery details.
- Create materials for executive review and regulatory submissions
- Participate in the documentation submission process
- Contribute to CAP Delivery procedures
- Build knowledge base and provide support of specific tools, such as Wdesk (for document authoring and content management)
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years previous experience in related financial service function, regulatory delivery or consulting role
- Strong analytical skills; ability to synthesize data from many sources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent grammar and usage knowledge
- Capable of working on multiple deliverables under tight timelines and managing priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Motivated self-starter; able to apply strategic thinking to develop recommendations
- Ability to excel in working environments where processes and procedures are not yet established and/or under continuous change
- Fast learner with a natural curiosity and strong attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications experience including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience understanding regulatory requirements and ability to turn requirements into regulatory deliverables
- Experience with Workiva’s Wdesk content management solution
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio and Access
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Financial background preferred, but not required
- CCAR and DFAST experience a plus
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.