The Capacity Planning Manager will undertake data driven capacity pricing initiatives within the Network Center of Excellence (COE) using data and statistical analysis from the COE team. The purpose of the COE is to drive reduced costs and increased performance from Circulation's providers of non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) using data & analytics. The primary responsibility for this role will be to create pricing that provides the best balance between value and supply within Circulation's distinct markets through resource rational financial portfolio optimization techniques. Modeling and techniques would then be directly applicable to contract negotiations and/or successful management of markets.
The ideal candidate will have had experience conducting data driven portfolio analytics, optimization and/or pricing in a high visibility role. The candidate would also be able to articulate specifically how data is used to construct and/or improve financial modeling.
- Experience with excel based financial modeling (with VBA a plus)
- Working with at least one business intelligence tool
- KPI analysis, management, and prioritization
- Experience as a financial analyst or higher
- Ability to perform either project oriented or full company financial modeling
- Experience with variance analysis and communication
- High level of attention to modeling detail
- A relentless focus on objective analysis that minimizes assumptions not based on data
- An ability to manage others
- Experience with, or interest in, statistics and simulation modeling
- Financial industry certifications such as an FRM, CFA, or ASA a plus
- Aptitude for abstracting out and communicating data cleaning rules to organizations
- Openness to modern, open source technology for doing analysis (R, Python, etc.)
-BA/BS degree required(Finance degree strongly preferred)
-FRM, CFA,ASA a plus
-3+ years of relevant experience
TECHNOLOGIES / SKILLS:
Excel | SQL | At Least One Business Intelligence Tool
Circulation is the nation's only all-in-one healthcare transportation platform with built-in connectivity between hospital information systems, non-emergency medical transportation providers, and ride sharing services.
Circulation seamlessly brings together all patient and ride-related data needed by medical transportation coordinators within a single, web-based, secure HIPAA-compliant dashboard. By harnessing the power of data, analytics, and on-demand transportation, Circulation provides a smarter, more affordable way to get patients to/from medical appointments and ensure they get the care they deserve.