The Capacity and Demand Manager will be responsible for planning and coordinating resources across the Project One Initiative. This includes implementing resource planning processes, managing resource utilization and allocating cross-functional resources across the Hertz enterprise.
Key Result Areas:
- Develop and implement enterprise standards for capacity and demand management
- Coordinate global resource utilization plan across Project One
- Develop resource management strategy
- Plan and conduct 30, 60 and 90 day resource demand planning sessions
- Work closely with project delivery teams to develop resource plans for each project and program
- Closely collaborate with senior division and functional leaders at the Director, VP levels to define BAU resource capacity to support for Project One
- Ensure the project and programs of project one have completed their resource plans
- Coordinate with the Global Learning and Development and Organizational Change Management organizations to verify Project One resource utilization plan align with change readiness and training schedules
- Monitoring progress of global testing execution and work closely with Testing Center of Excellence to validate that the resource utilization plan align to test execution status
- Structure projects – including value levers and potential, cross-functional participation & requirements, activities and timeline, costs and risks
- Lead a full-time consulting team of 1-2 people plus functional team members to execute projects
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and projects in a demanding environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external vendors.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work constructively while under pressure
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology/Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Project Online
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering, or experience in a systems development and/or QA role.
- 3+ years Management or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years Project Management or equivalent work experience in a fast-paced, time-to-market driven environment.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge and understanding of Incident response, analysis and investigation experience
- PMP Certification preferred
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.