????????We are looking for Cancer Genetic Counselor for our client in ??? Dallas, TX
Job Title: Cancer Genetic Counselor
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Job Type: Permanent
- Seeking Cancer Genetic Counselor
- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-Time, Weekdays from 9am-5pm (Flexible Schedule)
- This genetic counselor will join our Cancer Genetics team consisting currently of one full-time genetic counselor, one part-time genetic counselor, and one full-time genetics assistant.
- Responsibilities include providing risk assessment, counseling, testing, and support for individuals and families with elevated cancer risk.
- The genetic counselors also participate in various hospital committees, attend and present at tumor conferences, and present to various cancer support groups.
- Genetic counselors also serve as an informational resource for the hospital and the physicians who practice here as well as all healthcare providers.
- While providing the highest quality patient care is our top priority, developing/presenting educational programs and participating in community outreach are also an integral and interesting aspect of this position.
- Master?s Degree in Genetic Counseling/Medical Genetics/Human Genetics from an ABGC?accredited program.
- Board-certified by the American Board of Genetic Counseling (board-eligible may also be considered with completion of board certification required within one year from start date).
- At least one year of experience in cancer genetic counseling strongly preferred.