Partsmaster, a division of NCH Corporation, is an established, yet growing, privately held organization and we are seeking a proven and successful Country Manager to drive our overall business operational and growth strategy for our Partsmaster Canada Team. The Country Manager will operate a business with an ownership-like culture, reporting to the Partsmaster CEO. The Canada Country Manager is directly responsible for the strategy and performance of his/her business unit and works closely with the Partsmaster Senior Leadership Team in running his/her operation. We offer an entrepreneurial and challenging environment, a diverse set of businesses to manage, a range of opportunities for career advancement and a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance. Join our Executive Leadership Team, as our Canada Country Manager for Partsmaster.
NCH Corporation is privately held by the third generation of the founders, who started the business in 1919 in Dallas, Texas. NCH maintains an extremely strong balance sheet with revenues of $1 Billion coming from a portfolio of profitable and growing operating companies.
- Set the strategies and vision for the organization in liaison with the Partsmaster Senior Management team with the end goal of driving revenue and growth.
- Lead sales and operations for Canada team.
- Grow revenue through a variety of means such as hiring and developing sales associates and sales managers as well as growing corporate account business.
- Serve as the company’s voice to the customer base, driving development of new product and service ideas as well as creating a positive corporate culture for all of Canada.
Desired Skills & Experience –
- MBA from top tier business school required.
- 10+ years of experience in effectively leading and managing teams.
- Proven success leading operations, sales, marketing and P&L performance.
- A successful track record in developing and executing strategies that have driven top-line growth across multiple regions in the Canadian market-place.
- Demonstrated success in driving collaboration across the entire value chain of an organization, both functionally and geographically.
- Stable work history as an innovative and strategic leader.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.