About Core Operations:
FTI Consulting’s Core Operations functions provide support to our client service professionals so they are able meet and exceed the needs of our clients. Professionals within our Marketing and Communications, Information Technology, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Office Infrastructure, Legal, and Real Estate teams are dedicated to working together and delivering world class support across our global community.
About the Opportunity:
The Director, Campus Talent Acquisition is responsible for the strategy and operations of FTI's campus talent acquisition lifecycle. The Director will be responsible for the continued evolution of FTI's campus recruiting process, use of talent acquisition tools and methods, and management of the articulation and effectiveness of FTI's employer brand. The Director should possess strong business knowledge, project management experience, exhibit strong communication skills, understand the nuances of recruiting across traditional and digital channels, and have strong leadership skills to efficiently and cost-effectively assure a high caliber campus workforce that will support FTI's future growth objectives.
- Lead a team to provide world class talent Acquisition capability to the business.
- Develop a recruitment strategy that cost effectively delivers sources for a strong and diverse campus candidate pool.
- Analyze current talent acquisition processes, identifying process efficiencies, gaps and determining go forward process plans, i. e. identify and implement best practices and workflows across the company to help streamline and standardize processes worldwide.
- Analyze current and future talent acquisition needs including the determination of best model to use (what combination of in-source / outsource, etc.) for a comprehensive hiring and recruitment brand strategy.
- Provide leadership for the evolution of campus talent acquisition technology, recruiting approaches, hiring tools, and partnership with HR and business functions.
- Provide leadership for campus talent acquisition efforts to provide a funnel of talent for intern and entry-level roles in the US.
- Maintain and enhance metrics to measure campus talent acquisition's effectiveness. Focusing on continuous improvement.
- Drive Campus Talent Acquisition strategy and planning throughout the business by building relationships that inform and influence business and HR leaders.
- Consult and advise hiring managers throughout the recruiting and selection processes, providing assistance and expertise that results in quality and timely hires.
- Stay current and informed on industry best practices including new and innovative talent acquisition strategies, systems and technologies; makes recommendations and drives continuous improvement in talent acquisition practices.
- Provide input to the development and deployment of a compelling employment brand through multiple channels, including the strategic use of social media.
- Develop initiatives leveraging digital marketing to deliver a superior talent acquisition brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-15 years with 5 years minimum of talent acquisition / recruiting management and Leadership experience.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advance computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Strong administrative, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.