Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 59 days ago
Ankura is a specialized global expert services firm defined by HOW we solve challenges. Whether a client is facing an immediate business challenge, trying to increase the value of their company, or protect against future risks, Ankura designs, develops, and executes tailored solutions by assembling the right combination of expertise. We build on this experience with every case, client, and situation, collaborating to create innovative, customized solutions and strategies designed for today’s ever?changing business environment. This gives our clients unparalleled insight and experience across a wide range of economic, governance, and regulatory challenges. At Ankura, we know that collaboration drives results.
The Ankura People Acquisition Team is seeking a Campus Recruiting Program Manager to add to its growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting both undergraduate and graduate students on campus and have established relationships with a variety of colleges and universities. This position will require frequent travel during the fall and spring campus recruiting seasons.
As the Campus Recruiting Program Manager, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing the Firm’s campus recruiting program and strategy, including branding strategy on campus. You will also be responsible for planning and executing on-campus and in-office recruiting events to build and deliver a robust and diverse slate of candidates for entry-level positions. You'll draw on your knowledge of HR, recruiting, operations, process improvement, and change management to develop new approaches that will enhance service delivery, increase cost effectiveness, and establish compliance measures.
Responsibilities for this role include the following:
· Undergraduate and Graduate Recruiting for entry-level full-time and intern positions
· Confirming recruiting demand with input from Practices and hiring teams
· Developing annual recruiting plans for select schools and programs
· Developing and maintaining relationships with key contacts at target schools
· Organizing and scheduling calendar of campus visits including career fairs, presentation nights, on-campus interviews, and additional events with key student and faculty groups
· Organizing and executing in-office interview days, including logistics and agenda/schedule development
· Extending offers and closing candidates, along with maintaining relationships with candidates throughout the recruiting process
· Tracking and monitoring progress of filling openings, and provide year-end assessment of successes and identify opportunities for improvement
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
· 8+ years of experience recruiting entry-level candidates through large-scale, well-executed Campus Recruiting programs, preferably in a professional services/management consulting environment
· Prior experience developing and implementing campus recruiting programs, strategies and/or elements of both
· Ability to focus on critical strategic issues, and leverage data and insights to support decision-making
· Knowledge of change management principles, along with an ability to gain support and commitment for shared ideas, and assert influence when needed
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams with individuals at all experience levels and backgrounds
· Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize work
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Ankura is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment Opportunities at Ankura are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential function of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Equal Employment opportunity governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.