What makes GartnerHR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management tocompensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you loveworking with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, wewant to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Campus Recruiting Manager will report directly to the Senior Director, Campus Recruiting and be responsible for team hiring performance. The Manager will manage recruiters aligned to hiring needs for specific business units and partner closely with the business unit’s leadership team members to fully understand channel and market challenges, recruiting specifications and develop an appropriate recruiting strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Lead team in developing campus recruiting specifications with hiring managers, including facilitating campus recruiting strategy.
- Manage and oversee team of campus recruiters, including handling performance management, IDPs, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching and counseling.
- Create, lead and drive candidate-centric focus across team of campus recruiters. Model, monitor and ensure best-in-class candidate care through recruiting lifecycle.
- Partner with channel leaders and HRPs to conduct workforce planning and align campus recruiting plan for the year; act as point of escalation as challenges arise.
- Continually manage and monitor team's workload, ensuring effective results and making adjustments and changes as needed for optimal performance.
- Understand Gartner's strategic imperatives and apply campus recruiting expertise to address client needs.
- Strategically drive efforts to bring the Gartner brand on campus in a creative, cost effective manner.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years people management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of on campus recruiting experience, to include event programming, university relations and employer branding
- Proven ability to attract, lead, motivate and inspire a team of recruiting associates
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking system and social media tools
Who you are:
- Proven ability to partner, influence and create trust-based, value-added relationships in a global, matrix environment
- Ability to coach and manage recruiters and understand and prioritize and communicate resourcing needs
- Proven ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to model, influence and manage team to maintain rigor in process, compliance, and operational expertise
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:26520