Black & Veatch is seeking an energetic and driven Campus Recruiting Manager to lead our extensive University Relations Program. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this role will lead the strategy, planning and execution of our program. In this role you will be responsible for recruiting graduating and current students into fulltime, co-op and summer internship programs across multiple divisions globally. In partnership with our business lines, you will select and manage the relationships with targeted colleges/universities that will enhance our visibility with student and campus career services. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, meet tight deadlines and utilize metrics to drive decision making.
- Define and execute on the University Relations Program strategy and ensuring alignment to business goals and strategic priorities which will require strong project/program management skills.
- Leverage university recruiting analytics to assess and improve current strategy to ensure a world-class practice; ability to take data driven approach to decision making that will support a culture of continuous improvement in regards to processes and efficiencies
- Set the vision and execute on our campus brand by leveraging various technologies to expand our digital presence
- Serve as the primary point of contact for targeted undergraduate schools/organizations, STEM related events, high school programs, etc.
- Develop and expand relationships with career services and societies at top global colleges/universities
- Foster recruiting partnerships with our internal clients including hiring managers, school alumni and employee resource groups
- Partner with business leaders to create a unified, consistent undergraduate campus relations/recruitment approach.
- Plan and execute the Global Summer Internship Program, in partnership with the broader campus recruitment team.
- Collaborate with Corporate Foundations regarding STEM support with colleges/universities from our top tier schools
- Lead a team of Recruiters and Coordinators to deliver exceptional results through a collaborative leadership style that inspires and motivates
Supervises work of others. Responsible for hiring, discipline, and pay administration of their subordinates.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent HR experience
8+ years' experience in talent acquisition, program management, campus recruiting and/or operational role heavily focused on metrics/analytics
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following:
- criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.