We are looking for Campus Recruiter for our client in Edison, NJ
Job Title: Campus Recruiter
Job Location: Edison, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Organize and execute campus events, the internship and Summer Leadership programs, as directed.
- Administer the Campus Recruiting strategy, including identifying creative approaches to Campus Recruiting support activities.
- Manage communications with the campus Career Services office to facilitate campus recruiting activities.
- Organize and execute the final candidate hiring process and communications, as directed.
- Plan and manage office visits, including troubleshooting, and on-site logistical issues
- Determine the interviewer lists for campus group office visits.
- Work with client service teams, to provide status updates on candidates.
- Maintain a calendar of campus events.
- Liaise with national marketing/branding, to align activities with brand strategy and achieve consistency of messaging.
- Utilize the Recruiting Connection and other recruiting databases, to confirm that recruitment forms, presentation materials and general references are current.
- Help validate documentation, and collect new hire documentation.
- Working relationship with regional campuses and campus placements cells.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Comfortable working with teams in different office locations, and promoting teamwork.
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in HR, recruiting or a related discipline preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.