Position: Campaign Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 03+ Months Contract(High possibility of an extension/Full time) on w2
- Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, the Campaign Marketing Manager will be part of a team responsible for leading the planning and execution of campaign marketing efforts for Adobe's Design segment offerings and key launches. This role will assist in the execution and measurement of marketing programs for acquisition and engagement in partnership with functional teams within the Global Marketing organization (PR, Social, Media, Engagement Marketing and Marketing Insights), as well as Regional Marketing (Americas, EMEA, Japan, APAC) teams
- The Campaign Marketing Manager will partner closely with the CC Design Business to understand the business needs (both long and short-term), align on marketing KPIs, and co-develop marketing briefs. S/he will partner with functional and global teams to help develop campaign marketing and execution plans.
- The Campaign Marketing Manager will be a consistent voice of Campaign Marketing. S/he will assist in the development of actionable and innovative marketing strategies, and help continuously evolve and improve those strategies through ongoing experimentation and iterative learning. S/he will support the Group Marketing Manager and provide segment-specific marketing updates, guidance, and prioritization. S/he will assist in planning Design segment campaign marketing budgets.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and with a background in marketing and program management and proven success partnering with distinct stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns. Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and ability to develop strong relationships are critical to success in this role.
- Work with Creative Cloud Design business leaders and peers to understand business strategy/requirements and align on marketing KPIs.
- Help develop and deliver campaign marketing briefs that are strategically aligned to business priorities.
- Help define the campaign strategy and drive an integrated marketing plan, investment and marketing mix recommendations aligned with the Adobe's business goals, go-to-market strategy and plan.
- Demonstrate business and market level expertise in the Creative space.
- Act as a steward of the customer and ensure a consistent 360-degree customer experience across all marketing channels and surfaces.
- Develop credibility and relationships with key stakeholders across Adobe including executives within Global Marketing and the Creative Cloud Business Unit.
- 8+ years of experience in a marketing, brand marketing, or advertising role
- Background in marketing strategy and execution highly desired
- Firm understanding of customer-facing marketing channels and how they work together
- Motivated, execution-?oriented high performance individual with strong process and metrics focus and passion for learning
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-?pressure environment
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, and ability to develop strong relationships and communicate up, across and down in the org structure
- Strong analytical and problem-?solving skills
- Experience with SAAS companies a plus
- Strong team player
- MBA a plus
- English Read Write Speak
- MARKETING MIX
- MARKETING PLAN
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- BRAND MARKETING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC RELATIONS
- SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
- TEAM PLAYER