- Create and execute campaigns that accelerate pipeline and create revenue.
- Understand the target audiences and personas involved in the "buyer's journey" and ensure alignment across sales and marketing through the consideration and decision stage.
- Execute programmatic campaigns by using various channels, including account-based advertising, email, video, presentations, our website, and virtual events and webinars to help Sales quickly close more opportunities.
- Work with partners and other targeted third parties to help develop joint marketing programs to drive demand generation.
- Coordinate and execute monthly webinar programs, including planning, outbound marketing, event-day management, and follow up.
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance, looking for opportunities to drive response improvement and efficiency utilizing Pardot, Salesforce, and LeanData.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations and Sales Management to ensure the development of tools and materials that support the messages used in your programs.
- Using insights and feedback from campaigns, propose and assist in developing targeted content.
- Be a brand steward - ensuring our brand promise and story are presented consistently throughout the customer journey.
- Other projects as needed.
Desired Background and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, including implementing marketing programs and processes.
- Experience owning, managing, and running webinars and hands-on experience with webcasting programs (e.g., GotoWebinar, On24, BigMarker).
- Excellent program management and communication skills, and a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- A track record of excellence in working across sales and marketing teams.
- Experience and/or strong interest in working in a fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment.
- Capability and aptitude to gain product knowledge, understand its competitive posture and learn industry terms.
- The ability to self-direct and self-start and work independently as well as within and across teams.
- Hands-on experience in using marketing automation technology (preferably Pardot) and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
- A metrics-driven approach to demand gen and a strong understanding of capturing data and interpreting it to measure progress, optimize campaigns, and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match, Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Games, fun, events & more